Information clause for clients
In accordance with Section 13(1-2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (O.J. EU L 119, p. 1), hereinafter referred to as the GDPR, please be informed that:
I. Data Controller:
1. The Controller of personal data of employees is ZARYS International Group spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa with its registered office in Zabrze (41-808) ul. Pod Borem 18, registered with the District Court in Gliwice, 10th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, KRS No. 0000540772, NIP No. 648-19-97-718, REGON No. 273295877
II. Data Protection Officer:
1. The Controller designated a Personal Data Protection Team which may be contacted by Employees in matters relating to processing of their personal data, by e-mail to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
III. Purposes and bases of processing:
Purposes of processing of your data have been determined. As the Controller, we will be processing your data:
1. for the purpose of entering into a contract on the basis of your interest in our offer (pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR);
2. for the purpose of performing a contract and on the basis of the contract if it has been entered into (pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR);
3. for archiving (evidentiary) purposes, which achieve our legitimate interest to secure information in case of a legal need to prove facts (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR);
4. for the purpose of determining, pursuing or defending claims, which achieves our legitimate interest (pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR);
IV. Right to object:
1. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data described hereinabove at any time. We will cease the processing of your data for such purposes, unless we are able to demonstrate that there are important legitimate grounds overriding your interests, rights and freedoms or we need your data to determine, pursue or defend claims.
V. Period of data storage:
1. Personal data processed on the basis of consent will be stored until consent is withdrawn.
2. Personal data processed for the purpose of performing a contract will be stored until order completion and thereafter for a period required for post-sale Client service.
3. Personal data processed on the basis of a legitimate interest of the Controller will be stored:
a. until an objection is made; and
b. in the case of a complaint procedure – for a period required for closure of such procedure.
VI. Data recipients (entities which may process personal data):
1. Law firm, sales representatives, courier companies, Poczta Polska [postal operator], banks, online payment systems, technical service providers to whom data processing was entrusted (e.g. developing and maintaining IT systems and websites, hosting service providers), entities authorised to obtain information under provisions of law.
VII. Rights of data subjects: In accordance with the GDPR, you have the following rights:
1. right to access your personal data and receive a copy thereof;
2. right to rectify data if data processed by the Controller are inaccurate or incomplete,
3. right to erase data,
4. right to restrict data processing,
5. right to object to data processing,
6. right to data portability, i.e. right to receive personal data provided to the Controller and send it to another controller,
7. right to withdraw consent at any time (without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal),
8. right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
VIII. Information on required/voluntary personal data provision:
1. Data provision is voluntary but required for entering into a contract.
IX. Automated decision-making:
1. We do not make automated decisions.
X. Transfer to a third country or international organization:
1. Personal data will not be transferred to a third country or international organization.